CFEngine Expert Trainer Required for Corporate Training @Pune (4-5 Days [8 Hrs. Daily] Weekdays/Weekends)Posted: 28 December, 2016
Organization: Open Source Circle
Salary: 20000 INR/year
CFEngine Expert Trainer Required for Corporate Training @Pune (4-5 Days [8 Hrs. Daily] Weekdays/Weekends)
CFEngine Course Contents needs to cover:
- The History, Design Principles, and Philosophy of CFEngine:
- CFEngine 1: A configuration management language to handle different Unix systems
- CFEngine 2: Computer immunology and convergence to desired state
- CFEngine 3: The promise model
- Knowledge management is the key to scalability
- The importance of abstraction in knowledge management
- The Basic Grammar of CFEngine 3:
- Promises of desired system state
- Promise atributes
- Collections of promises
- Collections of promise attributes
- The CFEngine 3 Data Types and How to Use Them:
- Scalar variables: Strings, integers, and real numbers
- Lists of Scalars
- How to use Patterns in Promises to Describe Configuration Efficiently:
- Classifying servers to control when and where configuration promises apply using CFEngine "classes"
- Leveraging the power of regular expressions
- Using lists to drive action: add or remove users, install or delete packages, and so on.
- Re-using code by abstracting promise attributes into parameterizable promise bodies
- Re-using code by abstracting promise bundles into parameterizable methods
- Advanced CFEngine Topics
- Selecting files using simple and compound filters
- Selecting processes using simple and compound filters
- Configuring a CFEngine client-server ecosystem
- Generating reports; how CFEngine can help you audit and report compliance.
- Many Practical Examples and Exercises to Seed Your Policy Set.
This course includes exercises that will be performed using a provided lab.
Consultant should have administering Linux/UNIX systems for over 5+ years of experience and 2-3+ years of CFEngine expert level hands-on experience. Must have handled servers by hand, developed an abiding interest in automating configuration management.
Please send CV to OpenSourceCircle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements: CFEngine Expert Trainer Required for Corporate Training @Pune (4-5 Days [8 Hrs. Daily] Weekdays/Weekends) INR Rs. 5000/- Per day